January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
uq3oafasm2541.jpg

#HoodRatSZN :smokin :smokin

From 411:

“It’s the holiday season, which means lifeless WWE shows that are worse than usual, as they lull you into believing that they will hest up things heading into Mania season. These shows have all the enthusiasm of a man dying of thirst after two days crawling through the desert looking for that one life saving drink. While watching Raw and Smackdown, I am that man, dying of thirst and even though I am delirious due to dehydration, I refuse to fall for any mirages. This show was bad, they completely wasted 50-minutes of my time in the middle with guys that were never getting a title shot so Rollins can get one but it’s ok, because…
8BB3343B-532F-4017-BE67-CED8BE3DB987.png

:rofl: :rofl: that sounds terrible

This is where I get into my wrestling as an actual sport bag: Why tf would AJ Styles, a supposed wrestling genius, jump into an RKO after Randy basically showed his hand?

From a non-kayfabe perspective: They really couldn't come up with a better way for Styles to lose? You can tell these fools are going through the motions until Royal Rumble.

This is where I get into my wrestling as an actual sport bag: Why tf would AJ Styles, a supposed wrestling genius, jump into an RKO after Randy basically showed his hand?

From a non-kayfabe perspective: They really couldn't come up with a better way for Styles to lose? You can tell these fools are going through the motions until Royal Rumble.

he’s a senile old fool who should be a family man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom