Not open for further replies.
968A6751-2E05-4C08-80B9-6762EAE1FE49.jpeg

source.gif

Please be respectful.

Attachments

• 1576741727399.png
    1576741727399.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 87
****ing freezing. Bough a new coat tho yesterday so I was toasty otw to work :pimp: .

Was 8 degrees when I took the kid to school..I've lost a good amount of weight so far, so my coat is getting too big and the cold just goes up the sleeves and waist..

Again, I cringe looking back at some of those things. Power to the hubands of those women that were in that era.

I went to Uniqlo. Tuesday I bought a medium, and yesterday had to exchange for a small. Fits way better. #TeamFrail I suppose :blush: .

May have mentioned Priest looks taller than he actually is. I guess it’s cause he’s lean. He’s 6’5” but looks 6’8” and his near CW-like offense is amusing at that height. So many of these guys grew up in the middle of peak Impact X-Division years, so even if they’re heavyweights, they favored the high flying style more :lol: good match and I guess he’s a full fledged face now.

Kooch Eata :smokin

Bad Io :smokin Santana Garrett should’ve been in NXT years ago. Impact wasted the hell out of her (and others during that period)

I guess as long as Cameron Grimes is in the ring with guys that I actually am interested in, I’ll be interested in him

Rhea grabbing the ref to keep from tapping :rofl: very good match and perfect title change. Rhea has had an excellent build as a serious babyface and they struck while the iron was hot. Wonder what this does for Shayna's J&J Security homegirls now.

NXT and AEW flow so much better than Raw and SD and I really wish the first two shows were really pulling in big ratings.

The Panama Sunrise has one of the most contrived setups. I hate it too :lol:

It's even worse than the regular Canadian Destroyer :lol:, you have to jump, land, then both people have to do a flip. I'm cool with suspending disbelief, but that's just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom