January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
NTWT did a number on Morose... dude’s pulling a CM Punk all over NT

3D1BC1E1-FBF2-46DA-8766-26846320840F.gif

A2013C80-F12C-4013-842C-0165D5040CD5.gif

• A re-designed United States title in house and ready to debut, claims BeltFanDan.
  • WWE’s injury report lists Ruby Riott’s return for Jan., 2020, says Fightful.
  • EC3 has been sidelined with a concussion Fightful was told is “worse than some he’d sustained previously”. There’s no target for his return, but he is recovering.
  • There will be no more 205 Live this year, according to Wrestling Observer. WWE Network will air “Best of” shows the next two weeks.

• A re-designed United States title in house and ready to debut, claims BeltFanDan.
  • WWE’s injury report lists Ruby Riott’s return for Jan., 2020, says Fightful.
  • EC3 has been sidelined with a concussion Fightful was told is “worse than some he’d sustained previously”. There’s no target for his return, but he is recovering.
  • There will be no more 205 Live this year, according to Wrestling Observer. WWE Network will air “Best of” shows the next two weeks.
Ihunny misses Ruby.

I'm what you call a "lapsed fan". I used to watch RAW every week, no matter what, but stopped nine years ago.

I've watched every episode of Dynamite since it started two months ago.

While I think the show's quality has varied from week to week, I don't think there's been a bad episode yet.

All Elite has a lot of good things going for it, but I also agree with some of the stuff that Dave Meltzer said about it recently about how the "top guys" need to protect themselves a bit more.

Overall, I think All Elite has been good for business overall. WWE guys are getting paid more and indy wrestlers are being signed left and right because Vince McMahon realizes that he has real competition now.

As long as they don't go the WCW route and overreact to ratings and just grow their fanbase, they'll be alright in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom