January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup yall! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas (or holidays) with family, significant others, and friends. This year’s my first time to celebrate it with my wife so that’s really cool.

I got a pair of Playoff XIs as a birthday/Christmas gift for myself. Got my wife an Apple watch and a bunch of other stuff. Nothing major, tho. I joined the 52 week challenge (props to 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. LOL) last year and I just continued saving money.

I’m sorry if I haven’t been active these past few months. Work has been keeping me preoccupied aaaand the fact that SDL is on a god**** Friday ruins the momentum of my rasslin viewings.

Anyway, yall stay BLISSED!
BA2B4E35-42A0-4CAE-AF6C-FE038F4C9149.gif

Finally had a chance to catch NXT

- Austin Theory has IT. Roddy made him look great too.

- Bro I thought Swerve legit snapped Galla-Her's arm for a second :sick: good match tho. Shame the crowd didn't seem to be paying much attention until towards the end.

- Taynara getting thicker
A30D8A7A-56E9-4911-B68D-317799286180.png

- Great Value Rikishi ain't it, chief.

- Shotzi Blackheart
ebc474095161453a32330bb8e6b47500.png

- Bianca
banderas.png

- I don't think Bianca should've been the opponent to debut Shotzi against though. Would've put her against Io or Dakota first, THEN maybe Bianca.

- need to reiterate the fact that Keith Lee is a star. Same with Lio.

- Damien Priest is great too. They way he sold Keith Lee slowly rising up behind him like "well......****." before getting mushed over the ropes had me dying :lol:

It was a really fun episode. Was sports entertained by the main event especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom