January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
096_SD_05212019mm_1288--d306859e68f8fb4171c38aef08e795ba.jpg

Sonya right now

One of the best episodes of RAW in a while.

- Love that they have 2 of the best talkers as babyfaces now in KO and Joe. Being a heel is easy, but this is where they will show their true worth to the company.
- Allstar vs Bud Murphy was really, really good.
- Street Profits va OC was solid. Like when Montrezl started singing the song. Glad someone finally acknowledged that. Montrezl is a star.
- Cien vs O'Shea was really enjoyable. Looking forward to a feud between them.
- Randall Keith played AJ.
- Wedding segment was phenomenal.

Shoutout to Vince and Heyman. Got things looking good going into the new year :pimp::pimp:

- Love that they have 2 of the best talkers as babyfaces now in KO and Joe. Being a heel is easy, but this is where they will show their true worth to the company.
- Street Profits va OC was solid. Like when Montrezl started singing the song. Glad someone finally acknowledged that. Montrezl is a star.

Shoutout to Vince and Heyman. Got things looking good going into the new year :pimp::pimp:

Whether this is actually true or not, this is some 100% Grade A shilling right here my goodness :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

First episode I watched from beginning to end in a long time.

KO has shown his true worth to the company since 2015. He has nothing to prove.

KO has shown his true worth to the company since 2015. He has nothing to prove.
He's been fantastic. The best of the best are able to show they can be incredible babyfaces as well. Watching him as a face will be exciting.

I know you will continually find something to complain about though.

He's been fantastic. The best of the best are able to show they can be incredible babyfaces as well. Watching him as a face will be exciting.

I know you will continually find something to complain about though.
Wait what? I’m not complaining. I’m saying he’s consistently been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom