January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are there two threads?
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

NTWT civil war

Not even that but I’m sure that’s what it’ll be made into. Too much stupid stuff going on in the old thread and it’s caused some regulars to not post anymore. I can’t stop certain folks from posting this stuff BUT I can promise that it’ll me more focused on WRESTLING since that’s why we all post here in this specific thread no?

Gene is the homie I’ve got no issue with him.

Favorite time of year!!!
4rB8.gif

I need to make my way down to watching a RR live!!! I thinking I'm going for it next year where ever it is!!
Yeah I’ve been wanting to go to a Rumble live as well, now that I’ve been to a few Manias. Apparently Seattle is the front runner for the Rumble next year. Never been out there, but have a good friend that moved there pretty recently. Would be a good excuse for a trip.

Not even that but I’m sure that’s what it’ll be made into. Too much stupid stuff going on in the old thread and it’s caused some regulars to not post anymore. I can’t stop certain folks from posting this stuff BUT I can promise that it’ll me more focused on WRESTLING since that’s why we all post here in this specific thread no?

Gene is the homie I’ve got no issue with him.
IT is what IT is your thread will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom