January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like pyro right?
Waste of money.

Kevin Sullivan said in 97, pyro was costing WCW 30k per NITRO.

30K adds up over time.

That is 1.5 million over the course of 52 weeks.

Sure, it gets the live audience hype for a second but when you are looking to cut costs, all that stuff can GO

It adds to the spectacle. Part of why it was more exciting
I acknowledge that but stages aren't outting on good matches or writing strong storylines.

After the initial viewing, it is just....a....STAGE.

A good show has NEVER been called a good show BECAUSE OF a stage.

Waste of money.

Kevin Sullivan said in 97, pyro was costing WCW 30k per NITRO.

30K adds up over time.

That is 1.5 million over the course of 52 weeks.

Sure, it gets the live audience hype for a second but when you are looking to cut costs, all that stuff can GO

True, but it’s about presentation too. That was also in 97, it’s probably somewhat cheaper now.

True, but it’s about presentation too. That was also in 97, it’s probably somewhat cheaper now.
Yea, I would like to see prices nkw.

Look, I am not denying the idea of presentation being important but when the actual PRODUCT doesn't make people want to come back each week, adding an extra production expense would be a weird way to funnel resources.

That is my claim.

ihust1e ihust1e who won at Worlds Collide when you went to Axxess?!

They were doing NXT UK when we went.

It was the richoshae girlfriend vs the lady peter dune

And some tag team that everyone kept taking their shoes off for vs some enzo knockoff and another guy i dont remember

And then it was this german dude vs some other guy i dont remember

Not sure of this worlds collide thing lol

2A313657-9BD8-4FCD-80E7-BDBE057008F8.jpeg

Lmao uhhhhh!!

lmaooooooo yo :rofl: :rofl: man Ric Flair is rolling over slowly in his grave while bleeding and crying

Batista, Kane, Goldberg. Pyro MADE their entrances. Imagine their entrances without it...

Don't even have to go back that far, look at how underwhelming Lashley and AJ Styles' entrances are without pyro :lol:

Read that Rosemary has been needing some time of knee surgery for awhile, but instead of opting for the surgery, she's just been wearing a huge knee brace, and moving extremely sluggish, almost dragging her leg during matches. That is awful if true and shouldn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom