January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
danger style danger style bout to be geeked over solo Liv

mikewhoa.png

Just finished SD :pimp:

- BIG DONG's yard now :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
- EYEconics great as always
- Oscar and Kyrie (nothing left for her to do in NXT. E-Yo is probably going to take belt off Bazemore) can be a good tag team. Paige being their mouthpiece will help as well, if that's what they decide to do.
- Bailey justifiably getting boos.
- Amber Moons is disgusting.
- Kofi, Caviar, and KO were entertaining.
- Looks like Shameus may be taking some time off, so now you marks can see what your guy Cesaro can do solo again (won't be much because his mic work is trash).
- Finn vs Moostafa was good.
- Gables/Rude and Riot Squad broken up. Gables can be a solid midcard dude, and Rude is overrated as hell and is going to flounder on Raw. Reuben Riot going to flourish. The other 2 chicks suck.
- Shoutout to my guy Killian Dane on losing those 2 jobbers.
- Interested to see where my due Bray ends up.

Turn Bayley heel and put her out of her misery. She’s brutal out there
She sucks on the mic in general and is average at best in-ring. Got carried by Sasha on the mic in their NXT feud, which actually made IT interesting.

Not sure what y'all dudes are expecting at this point. Main roster isn't NXT.

It's Montreal

Basically Full Sailers that speak French over there, I wouldn't read too much into it.

:rofl:

Paige about to be the new Paul Heyman.

A lot of good match up on SD but Roman being off RAW is going to be a breathe of fresh air for everyone there. Hopefully they rely more on the wrestling less than 12 min promos trying to get guys over. Roman doesn’t need the title for the next year including Charlotte just use those two to get more people over.

SD I’m willing to bet will be the overall better storytelling. I’m upset Otis and Tucker didn’t show up but I wonder who is going to be going back to NXT for “rehab” Do the War Raider have to give up the titles because if so STREET PROFIT :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom