January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
#TeamMandy

tenor.gif

5836A847-AF4D-4B0A-81A5-D9478E196D8B.gif

I knew it :rofl:

Seems like both rosters generally got better than they were before. A lot of the people that got moved were moved for good reason, mostly being people that have been on that brand for so long. My only concern is the Raw women’s division. There’s Alexa who’s one breath from another concussion, Naomi just coming over, Lacey, ripped up knees Nia, Ronda out with a broken hand, dusty boring Nattie, Alicia Fox flip flopping, Tamina who’s useless without a partner, Dana, Sarah and Ruby, the latter 3 all jobbers more often than not. That’s a poor roster unless you’re making big changes to half of them.

I knew it :rofl:

Seems like both rosters generally got better than they were before. A lot of the people that got moved were moved for good reason, mostly being people that have been on that brand for so long. My only concern is the Raw women’s division. There’s Alexa who’s one breath from another concussion, Naomi just coming over, Lacey, ripped up knees Nia, Ronda out with a broken hand, dusty boring Nattie, Alicia Fox flip flopping, Tamina who’s useless without a partner, Dana, Sarah and Ruby, the latter 3 all jobbers more often than not. That’s a poor roster unless you’re making big changes to half of them.
Yeah both rosters did pretty well. I’m just biased towards Raw because AJ and Almas are both on there now lol. Smackdown is an odd mix but I think they’ll make it work

Yeah both rosters did pretty well. I’m just biased towards Raw because AJ and Almas are both on there now lol. Smackdown is an odd mix but I think they’ll make it work

Yea I feel the same in relation to Styles, Usos, and Naomi. Still think Lashley + Lio should've gone to SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom