Status
Not open for further replies.
Before seeing the Lana video

A1857C29-C4E2-4ADB-8ED6-560CDAC8F59C.gif

After seeing the Lana vid

0F4F1CE6-70E5-4C26-8712-A9FEF30B8171.gif

9EE43ACD-F8AF-4D92-8F0F-1912782BE27B.gif

A886837E-D5A8-49EB-BA68-F35BA4E7EA74.gif

This whole Leukemia thing really endeared him to the fans (especially me). There is no reason to boo him anymore, he didnt main event Mania and he lost a good amount of weight to the chemo. I dont see why he should be booed anymore

If course there’s a reason to boo him..He sucks and he’s a less talented Cena..Every champion that’s on the same show is always looked at as a place holder until they decide to shove Roman down everyone’s throats again..

If course there’s a reason to boo him..He sucks and he’s a less talented Cena..Every champion that’s on the same show is always looked at as a place holder until they decide to shove Roman down everyone’s throats again..
This is such a wild comment coming from a dude that loves Stink :lol:

Aww somebody got their jimmies rustled

tenor.gif

#CrybabyBoyz

Hardly. I'm at my desk enjoying downtime because the software at my firm crashed. They're not good at what they do.

Attachments

• 615c1d9d689dad1a71588436e744b3d3.png
    615c1d9d689dad1a71588436e744b3d3.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 2
This is such a wild comment coming from a dude that loves Stink :lol:

Sting had talent and charisma. Roman has little talent and yells OOOOWAAAA and that’s all he’s got..So shut up B..

Halfway to San Antonio and this drive through Arkansas is the worst..Trash *** state..They should succeed from the US and everyone should just ignore them for the rest of all time..

Sting had talent and charisma. Roman has little talent and yells OOOOWAAAA and that’s all he’s got..So shut up B..

Halfway to San Antonio and this drive through Arkansas is the worst..Trash *** state..They should succeed from the US and everyone should just ignore them for the rest of all time..

20 hour drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom