January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13

c78f6c1183620454.gif

E00B0BD9-B416-4971-A5EE-C9FC1A8DE507.gif

I watched the first 15 or so episodes of MLW. It was solid. I just felt that I saw o many people that I saw elsewhere.

The issue with USA indys is the amount of overlap in talent usage.

But it is solid

Indy wrestlers are just that I'm sorry but in that sense the talent drives the market. Exculsivness is what puts eyes on the product. I love LAX one of my fav mondern tag team but I dnt watch a single product because they are everywhere. It's good and bad thing. They make it to Chicago literally once a month or every other month. I saw lucha bros twice in 1 month!!! Maybe what I said contradicts everyth il ng maybe I'm drunk I hope you understand lol

Did he just say "making fk?" :rofl:

Also, what'd the post about Vince/War Raiders say? It got removed.

It said that Vince decided to change the War Raiders name because he just didn't like "War Raiders" and that he considered "Berzerkers" before settling on "The Viking Experience"

Is Shawn Blaze the best women NXT champ??

I dnt know much history on women NXT champs but since I been watching(2014) minus Askua I say yes!!

haven't been many champs since Azooka

My goodness AW has to be completely disregarding his long term health, cause there's no way in hell he isn't juicing :rofl:

good to see some take their nutrition/diet and workout seriously. no cutting corners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom