January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing with the Japanese audio with English subs

My friend has been playing with the English audio and I noticed that some of the items have different names

Red Lump = Japanese
Red Soulstone = English

Pacifying Agent = Japanese
Fearlessness Powder = English

Robert's Firecrackers = Japanese
Robato's Firecrackers = English

Look at this @Bend_The_Knee :smh:

Sup fellas? Been MIA for a few days just caught up on the thread.

- I memba HotSummer slapping the piss outta Box Chevy. :lol:

- The gif of Summer having Lana in The Accolade made IT move. :evil:

- Seth countered the Spear into The Pedigree was dope. All three members of The Shield holding the belt in one night was cool. Wonder what is gonna happen with The Shield special tonight?

- Mr. Perfect made Perfect-plexing the Giant look effortless, dare I say perfect. 8)

- Ain't mad at Cody/Dustin @ the root beer PPV. Finally get the payoff for the match they seem to be teasing in WWE

- Ibushi/Naito really about to fight again. :lol: My interest in New Japanese has fallen all the way off. They still put on quality matches, the problem is I've seen pretty much all of them already. All those big names going to AEW really hurt them. The fact that garbage *** Colt Cabana was in this years New Japan Cup tells you all you need to know.

- How Peyton looking like she stole Bayley's lower half in that UUDD clip? I swear between makeup, and clothing women be in to some sorcery.

- Speaking of Peyton I have to admit The IIconics have grown on me. That clip of them slandering Bayley was comedy.

Also this one had me dying:

Gail kim can have IT!!
:evil::evil:

Gail another one of the OG divas that have aged beautifully, along with Lita, Torrie and of course Mickie.
mjgrin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom