January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bad Moon Rison :pimp: :wow:

D9A04D1B-13BE-4F36-AAEC-3CF149C437AB.jpeg

FBE0148D-C530-4F67-BEAE-3142C6B6E9ED.jpeg

Damn he really turned his back on Carmelo :smh:

Imagine if that was supposed to be Big E.
No chance they were going to pull the trigger on that this early. Would've drawn IT out to SummerSlam at least.

With that said, I'm not sure Kofi is going to make IT to SummerSlam with the belt. He looks a lot weaker with Big E Langston out and only Caviar by his side. Both of those guys being in his corner, and the full New Day shtick, is part of the reason why I thought IT was cool to take the belt off Bryan, who was really just getting going with his reign and new character.

Whole presentation is just off.

No chance they were going to pull the trigger on that this early. Would've drawn IT out to SummerSlam at least.

With that said, I'm not sure Kofi is going to make IT to SummerSlam with the belt. He looks a lot weaker with Big E Langston out and only Caviar by his side. Both of those guys being in his corner, and the full New Day shtick, is part of the reason why I thought IT was cool to take the belt off Bryan, who was really just getting going with his reign and new character.

Whole presentation is just off.
It’s a story. Big E is out now Xavier Woods got taken out. Kofi will have to survive on his own without New Day’s help and prove he’s a rightful champion. But y’all crybaby marks always have to complain about something.

Did I do that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom