January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
One point

Disco made a good point about the sexuality of the women on Top. He says Charlotta/Becky/Rhonda lack that sex appeal that would have made that program greater on a mainsteam level. Disco says sexy women that try to "do too much" in the ring makes them lose sex appeal because most of them are clumsy as well. He wants to know what is wrong with Valets?

Konnan feels, "But we aren't allowed to SAY that." Meltzer somewhat agreed.

Meltzer also says Lana and Vegas haven't been worth a damn since they began to wrestle.

Konnan also called Meltzer, "Earl." - :lol:

Somebody come get Disco

He legit didn't let Gail Kim talk and he killed me with the, "Where is the proof of racism" card.

When folks say things like THAT, I can't help but to think they are what they are.

Exactly and then the dress code at the club because people who dress like that cause trouble :smh:.

Is that the good or the bad Author of Pain?
964F73EE-2762-44D2-B862-0DDFDB55A8F5.jpeg

I am not sure why Disco not "drawing a dime" disqualifies him from having an opinion and/or from having a "true" opinion. Cody with the fallacious response.

I always hate the, "What have YOU done? If nothing, you don't deserve to have an opinion" retort that many people fall back on

I am not sure why Disco not "drawing a dime" disqualifies him from having an opinion and/or from having a "true" opinion. Cody with the fallacious response.

I always hate the, "What have YOU done? If nothing, you don't deserve to have an opinion" retort that many people fall back on

Cody trying to put someone in their place while using the "haven't drawn a dime" argument is comical..

This is also another point but he will try and use That All Elite PPV as a reflection of his drawing power.

Nobody wanted to see All In for Cody and nobody wants to watch Double or Nothing for Cody..People are buying/watching cause it's basically an Indie All-Star Game..If it was a majority of mid-carders with Cody in the main event it wouldn't sell worth a ****..

Nobody wanted to see All In for Cody and nobody wants to watch Double or Nothing for Cody..People are buying/watching cause it's basically an Indie All-Star Game..If it was a majority of mid-carders with Cody in the main event it wouldn't sell worth a ****..

This is how I feel BUT you HAVE to give Cody some credit for helping arrange the entire thing with the Youthful Bucks.

He is part of that collection of Indy Stars.

But I agree that HE shouldn't be calling anyone out for not being a draw.

But I agree that HE shouldn't be calling anyone out for not being a draw.

I am not sure why Cody not "being a draw" disqualifies him from having an opinion and/or from having a "true" opinion. DC with the fallacious response.

I am not sure why Cody not "being a draw" disqualifies him from having an opinion and/or from having a "true" opinion. DC with the fallacious response.

You got me.

Ain’t nobody a real draw anymore. The days of one person being responsible for filling out arenas are gone.
That is due in part that talent rosters are deeper now than they were during the time in which that was happening.

Not necessarily because of the (lack of) star power at the Top of the Card.

But in Japan, it is more of a separation between the Top of the Card's drawing ability and everyone else.

NJPW's brand sells, but Okada/Tana/Ibushi/Omega (while there) are all draws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom