January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready for this week to end. 4 tobacco confiscations in 1 day. Paper work everywhere. Feeling hate coursing through my veins like @Case

i feel you got the next 5 days off much needed

tenor.gif

WWE Superstars can be very vocal on social media. Often times their timelines look a little interesting as they can be replying to a viral video or saying something funny one moment before taking on a completely different company face the next. Kayfabe and shooting really found a mix on the IWC.

Mike Johnson stated on PW Insider Elite Audiothat WWE’s digital media department actually has all of the Superstars’ passwords. They are told not to give them out to anyone else, but the company needs access to their accounts just in case they have to send something out for the storylines.

“I do believe that WWE has the right to control [Superstar] Twitter accounts. When you sign there you are told to give your password over to the digital media department and you are told not to give your password to any one else. So it’s possible that anything that pops up there in terms of pushing storylines those have been pushed by digital media, but they wouldn’t have to fall under the TV-PG auspices.”

So if you’re ever wondering how a WWE Superstar can go from shooting on a fan to plugging the WWE Network a few minutes later that second tweet was probably sent out by a different entity.

This makes sense though considering the fact that WWE counted their 1 billion social media followers using all of their Superstars’ social media followings as well.

WWE Superstars can be very vocal on social media. Often times their timelines look a little interesting as they can be replying to a viral video or saying something funny one moment before taking on a completely different company face the next. Kayfabe and shooting really found a mix on the IWC.

Mike Johnson stated on PW Insider Elite Audiothat WWE’s digital media department actually has all of the Superstars’ passwords. They are told not to give them out to anyone else, but the company needs access to their accounts just in case they have to send something out for the storylines.

“I do believe that WWE has the right to control [Superstar] Twitter accounts. When you sign there you are told to give your password over to the digital media department and you are told not to give your password to any one else. So it’s possible that anything that pops up there in terms of pushing storylines those have been pushed by digital media, but they wouldn’t have to fall under the TV-PG auspices.”

So if you’re ever wondering how a WWE Superstar can go from shooting on a fan to plugging the WWE Network a few minutes later that second tweet was probably sent out by a different entity.

This makes sense though considering the fact that WWE counted their 1 billion social media followers using all of their Superstars’ social media followings as well.
#TheCompanyYallLove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom