January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_osmloy4LTW1sbr34po1_250.gif

Haven't watched it back yet, but damn JDC got on and not me?! :frown:
I saw his IG post, so I knew where he was sitting and could spot his shirt when the camera panned. I'll have to go back and watch to see if you get on there.

I saw his IG post, so I knew where he was sitting and could spot his shirt when the camera panned. I'll have to go back and watch to see if you get on there.

I'm gonna check tomorrow when I get home from work. Can't imagine our whole group wasn't on a couple times when Corbin was whooping on Seth.

Heard the SD tag title match and WWE WHC Triple Threat were fantastic. Will have to check em out

I'm gonna check tomorrow when I get home from work. Can't imagine our whole group wasn't on a couple times when Corbin was whooping on Seth.
Yeah you had to be on there. I just didn't know you went too, so wasn't looking for you.

I'll say this much, Billie is low-key funny AF. I don't think a lot of what she does on the outside of the ring shows up on TV, but she was doing some Mizdow like reactions, and calling out moves to Peyton. Facials were vintage Bliss and O'Reilly levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom