January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
This gets into more of the details as Jeanie Clarke was his neighbor, friend & one of last people that knew him
to see him alive. She mentions some of these details in the doc but goes more into it here...
(Clarke was married to Steve Austin helped him come up with the nickname 'Stone Cold')

Jake sheds a little bit of light on it here too...

Also, notice David Manning is featured in both the Von Erich doc & the Hernandez doc.
And he makes the claim (shown in the doc) that his friend disposed of the coke in the apartment.

I see both Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13 and
6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. called off last night... Yet again....They both on thin ice! :angry:

7A9BCD58-91EB-47DD-8414-7D0EC23EE90C.jpeg

Last edited:
For those that are still playing WWE 2K19

SHeet: hxxps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WC_WMx84TBhYXjHoblWIAO0RAwDBGZEdmOzLvrYtbIc/edit?usp=sharing

May 7, 2019: Spreadsheet has been updated!

-Added the ALL ELITE WRESTLING (AEW) Section
-Added the ATTITUDE ERA section
-General updates to superstars label 5/7

NJPW along with another ERA are on the horizon. We are being very thorough with this promotion.

Stay tuned!

No, Camacho sucked :rofl: he was with Hunico for awhile and pretty much floundered after Hunico’s injury. I missed most of his Impact run, but he was in Drew McIntyre’s stable.
Oh Ok, on Camacho's FanDOM Page, it is saying he was an act with the USOs. I wasn't watching like that but I don't remember THAT. I know that is your Man's man, so I figured I'd ask. No disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom