January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case Case can I get a grade on these covers.
Thunder Rolls (Garth Brooks Cover) -All That Remains

Call Me (Blondie Cover) - In This Moment

Also thoughts on Maria Brink the lead singer. Does she make Big Case Case ’s team?
3807876B-914B-4E75-B175-085575E04737.jpeg

Zombie (Cranberries Cover) -Bad Wolves

She got them milk jugs :evil:

It has notches etched in it from his belt buckle and his blue jeans even left their mark...crazy

He was quite the showman judging from the vid you posted

There is music that is made for money or propaganda...then there is the other stuff.
Rory's music falls into the latter. The showmanship you see is natural pure love.

Can we change the thread title to Jobbers of the week: Rusev and Finn Balor
Yes it's the smaller brand, but is going to NXT really bad? It's the been the best thing WWE has had to offer under their umbrella for years. You could honestly make a legit argument as to why its the best wrestling promotion today. I don't wanna call it a demotion, and if funded the same as Raw & SD while keeping the same ppl in charge as they do now then it would definitely pass them in popularity. They made something outta the women's division & Bo Dallas over there for crying out loud.

C+
Very Catchy , could def get stuck in my head.
I wouldn’t go out of my way to listen to IT though. But I wouldn’t fuss if IT was playing in the background of a store or something.
Reminds me of Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood when they host the CMAs.

Very catchy tune indeed...can't get it out of my head

Case Case can I get a grade on these covers.
Thunder Rolls (Garth Brooks Cover) -All That Remains

Call Me (Blondie Cover) - In This Moment

Also thoughts on Maria Brink the lead singer. Does she make Big Case Case ’s team?
3807876B-914B-4E75-B175-085575E04737.jpeg

Zombie (Cranberries Cover) -Bad Wolves

Thunder Rolls-The instrumentals has a very NJPW entrance theme feel to it, but I dig it..Dude's voice is a little bland but still pleasant to the ear..I was all in until the female vocals dropped and, to me, it kinda make the song quality dip significantly..

Call Me..I've heard/seen that group/woman's videos before..Taking away her obvious sexy boob heavy body out of the judgement I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the cover..Though they made it their own while still keeping a decent Blondie feel to it..Would for sure listen to more from them..

Zombie-This one starts behind the 8-ball to me cause I was never a fan of the Cranberries or this song..Having said that I think this cover was very stale and bland..The lead singer has "America's Got Talent" quality to his voice that's not impressive..The instrumentals on it were above average..Wouldn't give this band another listen..

Did I mention ole girls big a s s tittays yet?..Cause they are 2 Legit 2 Quit (word to Stanley Burrell)..Would smash with the power and might of Mjolnir..

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

Can I get a review from you for this joint here...there is a treat near the end...

hope you enjoy! 8)

@dcallamerican Also please review this Rory Gallagher live performance. Thank you for your time.

Rest In Peace Guitar God

Unless I missed something, there wasn't much about that video that'd make me ever think that dude was a "Guitar God"..He was solid, but that's it..I was way more impressed with the bass player to be honest..

C+
Very Catchy , could def get stuck in my head.
I wouldn’t go out of my way to listen to IT though. But I wouldn’t fuss if IT was playing in the background of a store or something.
Reminds me of Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood when they host the CMAs.

I grew up on Bluegrass and tent revival music so I kinda was diggin it..I like anything that sounds like country music made before 1995..I'm especially fond of 70-80's country..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom