May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's so very clearly the A show. Has a better look, better writing. Raw seems like an afterthought. Just figuring out how to get through 3 hours.

Smackdown has been the A show for a minute now. Which is why Vince went ALL IN a few years back to torpedo IT by canceling Talking Smack along with other shenanigans.

Looks like they're getting that byke.

Love to see IT.

37317e4472cfc1f6fea26d8444e96153bb0be917.gifv

Correct. EYE have always said that.

Would your opinion of him, or a title reign by him, be different if I was to say that Paul Heyman was going to be his full time (and only him) mouthpiece?..

Would your opinion of him, or a title reign by him, be different if I was to say that Paul Heyman was going to be his full time (and only him) mouthpiece?..
Not really. He works in sports entertainment and has little charisma.

You could make him a champ and IT would be believable because he's bigger than most and can wrestle. He just would be in the lower tier.

Not really. He works in sports entertainment and has little charisma.

You could make him a champ and IT would be believable because he's bigger than most and can wrestle. He just would be in the lower tier.

Fair enough..#CallITDownTheMiddleBoyz..

Man I don't remember who said IT, but those MSK dudes definitely got some names that I would've made up :lol:

They can go though :pimp:

I've seen them a couple times locally for Rockstar Pro and they're fun to watch, both as a team and individually..

I've seen them a couple times locally for Rockstar Pro and they're fun to watch, both as a team and individually..
Yeah I remember seeing them a bunch on Puck's IG for a while and had no clue who they were. Cool to see them make IT.

Michael Chandler cut a really nice promo after getting that 1st rd KO win..Hit 'em with the Taz "Beat me if you can" line..Called out everyone!!!

Back
Top Bottom