May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The PPV of the year, AEW Revolution is now set to be on Sunday, March 7, according to F4WOnline. It was originally going to take place on February 27.

Below is the card so far:

Young Bucks vs Tag Team Battle Royal winners

Darby Allin & Sting vs Ricky Starks and Brian Cage

"Yeah, I watched a couple of the shows. I did not follow it thoroughly. I tried to use as much of the time to be with my family and just really focus in and be present here at home, but on a few of the shows that I saw, I was just like, "Man, this is trash." Like, you know what I mean?"
Not sure if this interview is in character, but it’s funny to see even the face of the company say how bad the shows were

:blush:
5C433D28-26A6-4F02-91A2-4C59CCD8B2CB.jpeg
How are you on a WWE salary and can't afford furniture?

Intro to Uncensored was cheeeesy man :lol:
Eddie vs Konnan was more technical than I thought it would be for an opening match. Would've liked to see more high risk moves.
Again Konnan did not dissapoint in introducing some moves I had never seen before.
What was that clover he had on Eddie while on the mat combined with a leg/headlock?
Did not like that ending.
I'll try to catch more of the PPV later but need to root against Brady now.

Peep Game Peep Game

THoughts on this analogy?

That's a terrible analogy..Rivers never won anything in the NFL..Taker has won several titles and headlined several Manias..While he isn't a Brady/Montana, or Austin/Hogan, he's more of a Big Ben..Tough as nails, long career, won the big one a couple times, and is in that A- level..Not GOAT status, but a massive success that stayed with 1 team/company..

That's a terrible analogy..Rivers never won anything in the NFL..Taker has won several titles and headlined several Manias..While he isn't a Brady/Montana, or Austin/Hogan, he's more of a Big Ben..Tough as nails, long career, won the big one a couple times, and is in that A- level..Not GOAT status, but a massive success that stayed with 1 team/company..

What is the overall perception of PR's career? I stopped watching NFL about 8 years ago.

It's a no-brainer Lifetime movies will always be absolute 💩 because they're always inaccurate with casting the right people to resemble whomever the biopic is based on.

The Salt-N-Pepa movie from Saturday evening f'd up by omitting their appearances in pro wrestling.

It left out this early '90s appearance of Pepa & Spinderella in WCW when they accompanied P.N. News for his promo.

It also omitted their appearance at WrestleMania XI when they rapped for Lawrence Taylor as he was heading into his match with Bam Bam Bigelow. I can't find the video of that to share unfortunately.

What is the overall perception of PR's career? I stopped watching NFL about 8 years ago.

That he was an above average QB who couldn't get it done/win anything..He was nothing but a stats guy..Nobody will ever say he's in the top 25-30 QB's ever..To put it in wrestling terms he's a C+ player..

T0INE T0INE ima need our #Cheerio to get that RR win..Does he have a good chance IYO?

I don't think he'll be in the Rumble this year as he has a LMS match for the Universal Title with THOTT.

EYE don't think he will double dip and have two matches because I know he and THOTT are gonna go all out.

B Sox B Sox

I am not sure if I asked you this but are there levels to, "Having IT?"

Meaning, does Cream/IT only include folks that have WOrld Title potential?

Or can someone has Cruiserweight "IT?" Or IC Title, "IT."

Thinking about our recent Antonio Cesaro convo with you saying he lacks IT. He doesn't have enough IT for any level?

I come in humble peace.

B Sox B Sox

I am not sure if I asked you this but are there levels to, "Having IT?"

Meaning, does Cream/IT only include folks that have WOrld Title potential?

Or can someone has Cruiserweight "IT?" Or IC Title, "IT."

Thinking about our recent Antonio Cesaro convo with you saying he lacks IT. He doesn't have enough IT for any level?

I come in humble peace.
Yes

Peep Game Peep Game

THoughts on this analogy?

Answering purely on wrestling, it’s an awful analogy. Undertaker was never the man at any point in wrestling, but he also didn’t have to be. He’s almost in his own tier. He’s also actually won World titles, and didn’t have any spam type reigns like Cena, Orton, and Edge. Rivers had some great teams, with an MVP on offense, COTY, DPOTY, and finished 14-2 and 13-3. And lost in the division round :rofl: :rofl: I don’t know what Rivers’ comparison is, but it’s definitely not Undertaker.

Answering purely on wrestling, it’s an awful analogy. Undertaker was never the man at any point in wrestling, but he also didn’t have to be. He’s almost in his own tier. He’s also actually won World titles, and didn’t have any spam type reigns like Cena, Orton, and Edge. Rivers had some great teams, with an MVP on offense, COTY, DPOTY, and finished 14-2 and 13-3. And lost in the division round :rofl: :rofl: I don’t know what Rivers’ comparison is, but it’s definitely not Undertaker.

Razor Ramon/Scott Hall..Had all the tools, had plenty of opportunities..Long career and made a lot of money..Will be looked back on favorably..Never had it in him to win the big one or be "the man"..

Back
Top Bottom