January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Apollo had that hand in dat (0) :pimp:
RnhWJcb.gif

Going well good sir. Everything going alright with you?

Everything seems to be good. Tomorrow I’m going to my oldest girl(4) school play. My whole family is going to see it. She’s a sheep and has 2 lines. It’s a supposedly a big deal. Oh and she sings a song too. So I can’t wait to see that. Baby girl will have another appointment tomorrow morning. Praying for good news.

Other than that, trying to keep head down and grind.

His ECW run is SEVERELY underrated... Paul Levesque owes that man a lot... The Franchise was THE GAME before 'The Game' but I'm not going to get into that conversation...
Agree with you 100%..Douglas was easily a Top 5 wrestler in the 90's..His mic and ring work in ECW (both stints) was top notch..IMO the only people who were above Franchise on the mic (during the 90's) was SCSA, Flair, and probably Raven..

I really think it's about time that WWE starts putting some ECW guys into the HOF..

Agree with you 100%..Douglas was easily a Top 5 wrestler in the 90's..His mic and ring work in ECW (both stints) was top notch..IMO the only people who were above Franchise on the mic (during the 90's) was SCSA, Flair, and probably Raven..

I really think it's about time that WWE starts putting some ECW guys into the HOF..
And he still talks to fans on the twitters!

Back
Top Bottom