Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

icon-comments.gif
Comments (0)

[img]http://www.latimes.com/includes/projects/js/jquery/jquery-shareify/img/facebook-16x16.png[/img]

(265)

[img]http://www.latimes.com/includes/projects/js/jquery/jquery-shareify/img/twitter_bird.jpg[/img]

(119)

March 10, 2011 | 10:57pm

I'm sayin we need to be updated. A LOT can change in 30 minutes.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
According to our local news in the San Francisco/Bay Area, the entire coast of California on tsunami watch. No warnings yet. They're going to gauge how it hits Hawaii and that will give us a better idea on the California coast.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
According to our local news in the San Francisco/Bay Area, the entire coast of California on tsunami watch. No warnings yet. They're going to gauge how it hits Hawaii and that will give us a better idea on the California coast.

may God take care of the good people of Japan.
this saddens me to watch.

and the ignorance of some people on twitter. they got Godzilla trending. SMH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Damn, that doesn't seem like a lot of time IMO. Paul I live in the sunset in SF, right by the beach
ohwell.gif

may God take care of the good people of Japan.
this saddens me to watch.

and the ignorance of some people on twitter. they got Godzilla trending. SMH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Damn, that doesn't seem like a lot of time IMO. Paul I live in the sunset in SF, right by the beach
ohwell.gif

I am entirely speechless...

Any NTer's that are or have family in any of the said countries/zones, they're saying to get to higher ground as soon as possible...

Be safe out there people...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

As long as it doesnt reach vallejo im good
frown.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

As long as it doesnt reach vallejo im good
frown.gif

Originally Posted by syxth element

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

According to some website if it were to hit, it'll hit around 7am

Originally Posted by syxth element

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

According to some website if it were to hit, it'll hit around 7am

I am entirely speechless...

Any NTer's that are or have family in any of the said countries/zones, they're saying to get to higher ground as soon as possible...

Be safe out there people...

Back
Top Bottom