Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Tsunami warning issued for Guam, the Philippines, the Marshall Islands, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Nauru, Micronesia.

Tsunami warning issued for Guam, the Philippines, the Marshall Islands, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Nauru, Micronesia.

eek.gif
ohwell.gif

sick.gif
at how fast those tsunamis travel.
Makes me realize how unprepared me and my family are
embarassed.gif

Gotta be smart and start stockin up
ohwell.gif
this time, Cali for the loss.

Crazy. I't scary when you think that something like that can happen so unexpectedly. Those pics and videos. 
frown.gif

sick.gif
at how fast those tsunamis travel.
Makes me realize how unprepared me and my family are
embarassed.gif

Gotta be smart and start stockin up
ohwell.gif
this time, Cali for the loss.

Crazy. I't scary when you think that something like that can happen so unexpectedly. Those pics and videos. 
frown.gif

is any of this even live on CNN? They are sensationalizing the crap out of this... I know it's bad but showing the same exact footage over and over? why

is any of this even live on CNN? They are sensationalizing the crap out of this... I know it's bad but showing the same exact footage over and over? why

Damn.
eek.gif

tired.gif

Watching the tsunami sweep across farmlands carrying any and everything in its path is surreal.

Thoughts and prayers to all the people affected.

Damn.
eek.gif

tired.gif

Watching the tsunami sweep across farmlands carrying any and everything in its path is surreal.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Damn.
eek.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Damn.
eek.gif

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom