Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

My thoughts and prayers go out to anyone and everyone who is being effected by this catastrophe. God save us.

My thoughts and prayers go out to anyone and everyone who is being effected by this catastrophe. God save us.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

# Tsunami wave will hit Newport Beach @ or around 8:45 am

DAMN. I was supposed to be down there on 32nd street tonight. My friends had a party wow, they should be fine though.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

# Tsunami wave will hit Newport Beach @ or around 8:45 am

DAMN. I was supposed to be down there on 32nd street tonight. My friends had a party wow, they should be fine though.

yo, ive been looking for tokyo specific updates. anyone know where to look? ive got someone close to me in tokyo and he was able to send a short text saying he was okay but this was hours ago...i cant sleep, i've been awake all night. ahh. help? thanks NT.

yo, ive been looking for tokyo specific updates. anyone know where to look? ive got someone close to me in tokyo and he was able to send a short text saying he was okay but this was hours ago...i cant sleep, i've been awake all night. ahh. help? thanks NT.

Most of my friends have checked in on fb to let us know they're ok...crazy to think people on my timeline were tweeting DURING the first quake like "everything is shaking right now!" The speed of information is amazing.

One of my friends is talking about footage of salarymen running around, dodging large falling debris. Has anybody seen this? They just keep showing the same footage over and over again on CNN.

Most of my friends have checked in on fb to let us know they're ok...crazy to think people on my timeline were tweeting DURING the first quake like "everything is shaking right now!" The speed of information is amazing.

One of my friends is talking about footage of salarymen running around, dodging large falling debris. Has anybody seen this? They just keep showing the same footage over and over again on CNN.

scary stuff man I live in maryland and we had a little (i think 1 off the scale) earthquake it felt unreal.

scary stuff man I live in maryland and we had a little (i think 1 off the scale) earthquake it felt unreal.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

I'm looking at NHK World right now, for updates.

Japan
30t6p3b.gif
R.I.P. to all victims around the world.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

I'm looking at NHK World right now, for updates.

Japan
30t6p3b.gif
R.I.P. to all victims around the world.

The footage coming from the Japanese news media is incredible 

Back
Top Bottom