Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Many of you need to read a book or gain some common sense because the amount of "2012" theatrics are ridiculous. All these conspiracy theories are making me sick. Earthquakes are not abnormal, many happen every year so need to believe that the world is ending soon. What makes this earthquake unique is the fact that it was triggered right outside the shore of NE Japan which will always cause a destructive tsunami. Just like the tsunami in 2004, the earthquake too was triggered right outside the shore Indonesia, Earthquakes that are triggered in the ocean can be very dangerous because if they are close to shore a very strong tsunami will occur. These things happen, at the end of day its not because the world is coming to an end its just a simple case of wrong place-wrong time. You NTalkers in Cali will be safe, your nearly 6000 miles away no need to panic, although you Cali heads dissapoint me, these facts should already be common sense to you all, the fact that you live in Cali should give you the desire to be well educated when it comes to earthquakes and tsunamis. Cali, even Hawaii are in no danger from this tsunami. What many of you are in danger of is common sense, I hope your state properly educates you on potential dangers and natural disasters because Cali is already in a hot spot for Earthquakes and many of you are running in panic mode for something that happened 6000 miles away; imagine if something destructive really did happen (which can potentially happen) many of you would run around chaotic.As for Japan, this is a horrible situation, the news clips of the tsunami look horrible. God bless there country and I pray they make it through this togather.
if people want to freak out about 2012, let them. i choose to not worry about something to not worry about.... 

Many of you need to read a book or gain some common sense because the amount of "2012" theatrics are ridiculous. All these conspiracy theories are making me sick. Earthquakes are not abnormal, many happen every year so need to believe that the world is ending soon. What makes this earthquake unique is the fact that it was triggered right outside the shore of NE Japan which will always cause a destructive tsunami. Just like the tsunami in 2004, the earthquake too was triggered right outside the shore Indonesia, Earthquakes that are triggered in the ocean can be very dangerous because if they are close to shore a very strong tsunami will occur. These things happen, at the end of day its not because the world is coming to an end its just a simple case of wrong place-wrong time. You NTalkers in Cali will be safe, your nearly 6000 miles away no need to panic, although you Cali heads dissapoint me, these facts should already be common sense to you all, the fact that you live in Cali should give you the desire to be well educated when it comes to earthquakes and tsunamis. Cali, even Hawaii are in no danger from this tsunami. What many of you are in danger of is common sense, I hope your state properly educates you on potential dangers and natural disasters because Cali is already in a hot spot for Earthquakes and many of you are running in panic mode for something that happened 6000 miles away; imagine if something destructive really did happen (which can potentially happen) many of you would run around chaotic.As for Japan, this is a horrible situation, the news clips of the tsunami look horrible. God bless there country and I pray they make it through this togather.
if people want to freak out about 2012, let them. i choose to not worry about something to not worry about.... 

Prayers go out to those in Japan and Areas affected by this disaster 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i just woke up...how are things in hawaii?

Tsunami waves have reached Hawaii but nothing dangerous..

omfg.gif

Watching the tsunami waves over the japanese farms

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i just woke up...how are things in hawaii?

Tsunami waves have reached Hawaii but nothing dangerous..

omfg.gif

Watching the tsunami waves over the japanese farms

Many of you need to read a book or gain some common sense because the amount of "2012" theatrics are ridiculous. All these conspiracy theories are making me sick. Earthquakes are not abnormal, many happen every year so need to believe that the world is ending soon. What makes this earthquake unique is the fact that it was triggered right outside the shore of NE Japan which will always cause a destructive tsunami. Just like the tsunami in 2004, the earthquake too was triggered right outside the shore Indonesia, Earthquakes that are triggered in the ocean can be very dangerous because if they are close to shore a very strong tsunami will occur. These things happen, at the end of day its not because the world is coming to an end its just a simple case of wrong place-wrong time. You NTalkers in Cali will be safe, your nearly 6000 miles away no need to panic, although you Cali heads dissapoint me, these facts should already be common sense to you all, the fact that you live in Cali should give you the desire to be well educated when it comes to earthquakes and tsunamis. Cali, even Hawaii are in no danger from this tsunami. What many of you are in danger of is common sense, I hope your state properly educates you on potential dangers and natural disasters because Cali is already in a hot spot for Earthquakes and many of you are running in panic mode for something that happened 6000 miles away; imagine if something destructive really did happen (which can potentially happen) many of you would run around chaotic. As for Japan, this is a horrible situation, the news clips of the tsunami look horrible. God bless there country and I pray they make it through this togather.
smh

Many of you need to read a book or gain some common sense because the amount of "2012" theatrics are ridiculous. All these conspiracy theories are making me sick. Earthquakes are not abnormal, many happen every year so need to believe that the world is ending soon. What makes this earthquake unique is the fact that it was triggered right outside the shore of NE Japan which will always cause a destructive tsunami. Just like the tsunami in 2004, the earthquake too was triggered right outside the shore Indonesia, Earthquakes that are triggered in the ocean can be very dangerous because if they are close to shore a very strong tsunami will occur. These things happen, at the end of day its not because the world is coming to an end its just a simple case of wrong place-wrong time. You NTalkers in Cali will be safe, your nearly 6000 miles away no need to panic, although you Cali heads dissapoint me, these facts should already be common sense to you all, the fact that you live in Cali should give you the desire to be well educated when it comes to earthquakes and tsunamis. Cali, even Hawaii are in no danger from this tsunami. What many of you are in danger of is common sense, I hope your state properly educates you on potential dangers and natural disasters because Cali is already in a hot spot for Earthquakes and many of you are running in panic mode for something that happened 6000 miles away; imagine if something destructive really did happen (which can potentially happen) many of you would run around chaotic. As for Japan, this is a horrible situation, the news clips of the tsunami look horrible. God bless there country and I pray they make it through this togather.
smh

Back
Top Bottom