Japan Gets Weirder vol. Medical Sex Worker

anyone else think this would cure pedos and other deviants?
Pedos specifically want children though. It's not that they can't get yambs, they want the young undeveloped yambs.

Deviants, maybe but that's more a general term. Depends what kind of deviant really but I will say aint nothing wrong with a deviant depending what they're in to anyway.

:lol: That reminds me of the joke that ppl get ******ed when they orgasm so he wonders if ******ed ppl get functionally normal when they orgasm.

Pedos specifically want children though. It's not that they can't get yambs, they want the young undeveloped yambs.

Deviants, maybe but that's more a general term. Depends what kind of deviant really but I will say aint nothing wrong with a deviant depending what they're in to anyway.

eh, I think the case with most of them is they can't get women their age

eh, I think the case with most of them is they can't get women their age
Not all of them are straight though and going off that other thread gay dudes are very aggressive so not being able to get men their age ain the excuse.

When you get in to the study of it most of these guys are just sick in the head and they don't want women their age. Can't even get it up for them.

Last edited:
Busting those special needs nuts.
Yo

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom