Japanese Classic Car show vol. 9/12/2010

jdotvo

formerly ricer yo
The 6th annual event was held this past Sunday at the Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA. I was working at a booth, so I didn't have much time to walk around and take good pictures nor did I have time to look at all the cars. I'm not really into vintage cars, but it was really nice to see a gathering of this type. Tons of Datsuns/Nissans. Toyota's had a nice showing as did the Mazda's and Hondas.

Not much pictures of the cars, but hope you guys enjoy.

Cool little car. It's a 1985 Honda City. The owner has had it for about 12 years, says he's gotten in contact with only 2 other people in the world that has it; 1 in Russia and the other in Poland I believe.

A 72' Datsun if i remember correctly, with a RB25 swap

From the spec sheet on the car, the owner drove over 2200 miles from Calgary to be there that day. Some true dedication.

About 4-5 of these 1970's civics drove down from British Columbia. They're probably vacationing, as my co-worker said he spotted them at the Disneyland parking lot today.

The 6th annual event was held this past Sunday at the Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA. I was working at a booth, so I didn't have much time to walk around and take good pictures nor did I have time to look at all the cars. I'm not really into vintage cars, but it was really nice to see a gathering of this type. Tons of Datsuns/Nissans. Toyota's had a nice showing as did the Mazda's and Hondas.

Cool little car. It's a 1985 Honda City. The owner has had it for about 12 years, says he's gotten in contact with only 2 other people in the world that has it; 1 in Russia and the other in Poland I believe.

From the spec sheet on the car, the owner drove over 2200 miles from Calgary to be there that day. Some true dedication.

About 4-5 of these 1970's civics drove down from British Columbia. They're probably vacationing, as my co-worker said he spotted them at the Disneyland parking lot today.

Those AE86s are too sexy
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Maybe I'm used to the American Classic Car shows, but what is the year range? Weird to see something from 86 there.

Maybe I'm used to the American Classic Car shows, but what is the year range? Weird to see something from 86 there.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I believe the range was 60's to 80's. Most cars there were from the 70's - mid 80's.

Nice pics AirP, didn't see those cars myself.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I believe the range was 60's to 80's. Most cars there were from the 70's - mid 80's.

Nice pics AirP, didn't see those cars myself.

that orange 86 must be a blast to drive thanks to the f20/22c in there...sick pics thanks.

that orange 86 must be a blast to drive thanks to the f20/22c in there...sick pics thanks.

Originally Posted by ricer yo

I pretty sure the s30 and the 620 made it to super street or import tuner
pimp.gif

that skyline is my dream car
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ricer yo

I pretty sure the s30 and the 620 made it to super street or import tuner
pimp.gif

that skyline is my dream car
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom