Jason Markk Premium Sneaker Solution

28036bff56580c4e6b18bda8b1fc34a09f00f58e.jpg

The World's Most Trusted Sneaker Cleaner is finally here in the Philippines. I'm sure you all have your own technique and product to use on your own kicks, but this is legit. We're officially bringing them to you beginning this Saturday, May 15 at Commune. See you guys there! For more info, please check www.solemovement.com and communemnl.com.

This should be interesting. Will there be free beer and pizza? I'm so there!

My demo should be up on my blog before the event. Thanks Sole Movement!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! This should be good! It's about time Jason Markk officially hit the Philippine shores.

For those asking how much for it... Just be there or be square...

But Im teeling you they are pretty cheap and affordable!
glasses.gif

yup, they're damn affordable, really close to retail. So quit buying them from resellers and ebay sellers. I will be distributing them thru Commune this Saturday! If you want to know more about it, I will be on 88.3 this am (around 740am, early, I know) to talk about the site, adidas, and of course Jason Markk. See you all on Saturday! Free booze and Free food!

can the J.Mark cleaner restore/fix discolorations (yellowing) on the leather like - turquoise colored part of the Untiff's Dunk? TIA.

Thanks for everyone who dropped by the launch yesterday. I appreciate it! You can now pick up Jason Markk at Commune and in a couple of other stores in the near future.

as for the discoloration? How bad is it?

Originally Posted by solemover

Thanks for everyone who dropped by the launch yesterday. I appreciate it! You can now pick up Jason Markk at Commune and in a couple of other stores in the near future.

as for the discoloration? How bad is it?
slight yellowing on the turquoise colored area...not that visible though but with a closer look you can see the yellowing on the stitched lining of that particular area.

Jason Markk is now available at weLegendary. We're selling both the premium brush and the kit (solution + standard brush) at the store. If you've been checking jasonmarkk.com site, they're already sold out of the kit. so drop on by Commune and wL for your kit before we run out!

I'm afraid not. That's where Sea Glow works best. But for everything else, that's where Jason Markk comes in.

Back
Top Bottom