Jason Markk Premium Sneaker Solution

What about some love for the people that don't live nowhere near the metro?! Let's say in the Visayas region. Where to get them?

too bad it cant bring back the icyness in our shoes.. hopefully someone will become a seaglow distributor here in the phil.

there's someone here in ntpi that does the cleaning of any shoes using sea glow. i think he's name is calfinest. try back reading at the sneaker maintenance thread.

There are a couple of JM PSS kits left at weLegendary. I'll be ordering my next shipment soon. Does anyone need Premium Brushes? Or How about the Microfiber Towels? Let me know so that I make sure I order enough
smile.gif

JASON MARKK Premium Sneaker Solution Restocked!

The world's most famous sneaker solution is now available at the following stores:
Commune
Bunker
weLegendary
Titan

Titan is exclusively carrying the FTW kit (750php). The regular kit costs 1350php and the refillable bottler for 850php. Get yours now!

JASON MARKK Premium Sneaker Solution Restocked!

The world's most famous sneaker solution is now available at the following stores:
Commune
Bunker
weLegendary
Titan

Titan is exclusively carrying the FTW kit (750php). The regular kit costs 1350php and the refillable bottler for 850php. Get yours now!

Jason Markk Premium Brush is now available at Titan for 550php.

The Premium Brush is best used for Suede and delicate uppers. Kits and Bottles are still available at Commune, Bunker and weLegendary.

the :nerd:z bottles are available at Titan as well.

The latest shipment finally arrived! Beginning today, you can pick up your Jason Markk Premium Sneaker Solution at the following stores:

Bunker
Titan
weLegendary

The stores will be carrying the basic kit, 4TW kit, :nerd:z bottles, Premium Brush, and the Microfiber towel (limited quantities). Drop by these stores this weekend to get your clean on!

Back
Top Bottom