Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this fool.

He's BEYOND talented though. I love his skill set
pimp.gif

His skill set consists of jumping as high as possible. What is it that you love about that? 
He just has that old school game. How he scoops the ball when he lays it up. From what I've seen from the guy he's kind of smooth around the basket...

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this fool.

He's BEYOND talented though. I love his skill set
pimp.gif

His skill set consists of jumping as high as possible. What is it that you love about that? 
He just has that old school game. How he scoops the ball when he lays it up. From what I've seen from the guy he's kind of smooth around the basket...

wow.. what a shame man.. I honestly have always said to my boys that NBA big men are the most overpaid, under trained athletes on earth and this video will be used time and time again in arguments lol

wow.. what a shame man.. I honestly have always said to my boys that NBA big men are the most overpaid, under trained athletes on earth and this video will be used time and time again in arguments lol

How does Flip Saunders not get out on that court and say a damn word? Bum needs to be fired.

How does Flip Saunders not get out on that court and say a damn word? Bum needs to be fired.

Back
Top Bottom