Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Odom has his mental lapses every now and then, but you've got to be dumb to put one of the better players in the league in the dumb category.

Odom has his mental lapses every now and then, but you've got to be dumb to put one of the better players in the league in the dumb category.

22, 11, and 3 blocks at the half vs NT's beloved Warriors
pimp.gif

2jdonr9.jpg

25iu6ar.jpg

I mean if you are 7ft tall and jump EVERY time somebody event looks like they are inclined to shoot/lay-up/dunk....you are going to get blocks.

In the Blake Griffin vid, dude leaped idiotically for that pump fake but ultimately redeemed himself. I swear I've seen this guy on defense jump like 5 times during 1 possession. He's like the big man version of J.R. Smith. Dude thinks the NBA is a video game or something.

I mean if you are 7ft tall and jump EVERY time somebody event looks like they are inclined to shoot/lay-up/dunk....you are going to get blocks.

In the Blake Griffin vid, dude leaped idiotically for that pump fake but ultimately redeemed himself. I swear I've seen this guy on defense jump like 5 times during 1 possession. He's like the big man version of J.R. Smith. Dude thinks the NBA is a video game or something.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

he does need to stay down. but he jumped a kaman pump fake. u want kaman getting a wide open look or putting a ball on the floor and trying to make a play?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

he does need to stay down. but he jumped a kaman pump fake. u want kaman getting a wide open look or putting a ball on the floor and trying to make a play?

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

pimp.gif

2jdonr9.jpg

25iu6ar.jpg
This looks bad but David actually got Javale much worse later on imo.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

pimp.gif

2jdonr9.jpg

25iu6ar.jpg
This looks bad but David actually got Javale much worse later on imo.

dont overlook his timing, on D hes more a PURE shotblocker a la OG k-mart......aside from his height, his leap X timing X anticipation enables him to just DESTROY +@*#. 
Kids gonna be a killer, dominant on both sides. 

The stare-downs after almost each block
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

LET THAT BOI COOK!

dont overlook his timing, on D hes more a PURE shotblocker a la OG k-mart......aside from his height, his leap X timing X anticipation enables him to just DESTROY +@*#. 
Kids gonna be a killer, dominant on both sides. 

The stare-downs after almost each block
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

LET THAT BOI COOK!

Back
Top Bottom