Jay Electronica Appreciation

This dude is like the Prince (artist) of hip hop man. His whole aura is just mystic man. Lol something hard to explain. Doesn't seem human. Everything this man drops is straight fire, dude literally is the best rapper right now and basically couldn't careless. To piggyback off what a guy said earlier in this thread I wouldn't even be mad if the album never dropped although I pray it does. All his random acts always keep me so intrigued from being with a Rothschild (mind blowing in itself for the ones who TRULY know what's up), to the random songs, random Twitter rants, guest verses, etc. This guy maybe has around 40 or so songs I heard and still is in my top 10 ever.

This dude is like the Prince (artist) of hip hop man. His whole aura is just mystic man. Lol something hard to explain. Doesn't seem human. Everything this man drops is straight fire, dude literally is the best rapper right now and basically couldn't careless. To piggyback off what a guy said earlier in this thread I wouldn't even be mad if the album never dropped although I pray it does. All his random acts always keep me so intrigued from being with a Rothschild (mind blowing in itself for the ones who TRULY know what's up), to the random songs, random Twitter rants, guest verses, etc. This guy maybe has around 40 or so songs I heard and still is in my top 10 ever.

Dudes great. Exceptional.

But come on. :lol: some of this is a little OD

Kind of hard to really explain it. I know it may sound outlandish considering dude has never even dropped an album. Besides the comparison I really don't so what else may be a lil od.

Dudes great. Exceptional.

But come on. :lol: some of this is a little OD

I don't think it's OD. I think it's not the Illuminati but it's right on the money

I like Jay Elec but the Prince of hip hop? Hell nah. Prince actually put out albums. :lol:

Classics at that.

Jay Electronica is a musical artist. He has given us songs. This necessity for an "album" is completely arbitrary.
And the Prince comparison was made to compare the very powerful and very peculiar energy that emits from both Jay Elect and Prince.
No one in their right mind would quantitatively compare Jay's discography to Prince's.
Prince's catalogue is like the War and Peace of discographies

Last edited:
I don't think it's OD. I think it's not the Illuminati but it's right on the money
Jay Electronica is a musical artist. He has given us songs. This necessity for an "album" is completely arbitrary.
And the Prince comparison was made to compare the very powerful and very peculiar energy that emits from both Jay Elect and Prince.
No one in their right mind would quantitatively compare Jay's discography to Prince's.
Prince's catalogue is like the War and Peace of discographies

Thank you sir this is what I was getting at.

This. Wonder what he messes with. He doesn't even seem like the type to smoke.

I always felt like he messed with XTC.
He's got a stammer when he speaks conversationly, and I've dealt with the issue personally and noticed some parallels.

One of my buddies is an NO native and said post Katrina there was so much diluted pressed pills going around for cheap everyone was on them. I wouldn't be surprised to see if he was caught in this wave.

Not sure if y'all are keeping up with him, but it looks like the album is coming for real. Supposedly his verse at the BET awards is gonna change the game. He brought out Michael browns parents to

The Brooklyn hip hop festival:
Basically said he gave up drugs and drinking to get his mind right.

There's a magazine coming out next month I believe that has a huge spread on his documentary that goes along with the album.

He just performed in Chicago with common and kanye.

He's got a track with common and Vince staples called kingdom music that supposedly performed today at the Aahh fest.

Could just be smoke but this is the most activity we've seen in a while.

The Brooklyn hip hop festival:
Basically said he gave up drugs and drinking to get his mind right.

There's a magazine coming out next month I believe that has a huge spread on his documentary that goes along with the album.

He just performed in Chicago with common and kanye.

He's got a track with common and Vince staples called kingdom music that supposedly performed today at the Aahh fest.

Could just be smoke but this is the most activity we've seen in a while.
And none of this means ANYTHING.
laugh.gif

He's dropped two singles and they meant nothing. He just dropped them cuz he felt like dropping them at the time. Him saying he has an album doesn't mean he's going to release an album. Just that he's been recording stuff.

The hilarity of it all is his girlfriend has been pressing him to put stuff out (she DJs) and he's just like "nah chill, toss another log into that giant fireplace in this big *** house your family paid for."

Last edited:
I'm sure Jay Elect does psychedelic drugs like DMT, LSD, Shrooms, peyote, ayashuasca..... he doesn't seem to be a man made druggy type.

Those psychedelics takes you to a whole new world if used properly literally but you gotta have that conscious. But like anything they can cause addiction.

That crowd seemed so uninspired :smh:
I remember when crowds used to be hyped when a hip hop performer was on stage

Back
Top Bottom