roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ThunderChunk69 wrote:

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Well put.

Jay Electronica still has one of the greatest hip hop songs of the last decade, though.
word
but anything sounding like last decade Nas would be the best song in this decade

Really you would go as far as saying Jay Electronica has the greatest hip-hop song in the last the decade ?
roll.gif

I'll name like 100 songs 10 times better from the last decade.

Some yall needa catch up...

Anyway Kay Slay basicly just sumed up Jay Electronica's steelo

Dude is ignorant himself for bringing up south/NY beef when @ this point it's irrelevent

Dude's an idiot come to think about it, maybe he should make an album

He should be slapped also, how you gonna be smashing Eryka Badu and still have the free time to complain about this old BS?

Get a better rap life

I needa send him this on twitter

im just talkin $#*&, if thats the best track in the decade, its due to sounding like OLD Nas, is what I'm getting at.

cuz thats all I hear when I hear that track, which is a beautiful thing really 
pimp.gif

exhibit c? one of the greatest hip hop songs of the last decade?
roll.gif

no wonder he's so gassed... its not even a song... he just rapping

Wow @ what Haze said and this dude Jay Elec is a clown.

sounds like he always mad at something.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

what does NY cats say that southern dudes do? let me know cause if anything cats down south say/wear %$#@ we was 10 years ago

this. people up north could give a #%+$ about the south. it's the south that always wants to hate just cause we move down there for the warm weather
Word to rockin Polo. I mean come on ralph lauren is from the Bronx he went to baruch college. I remember my uncle gettin stabbed up for his bear knit in 96 polo back in the day used to be only for the flashy dudes out here gettin money. These south dudes dont understand this whole %$#@ has been done before by NY cats a looong time ago
yep
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom