** Jay Electronica Signs With Roc Nation** :: Crickets ::

Tonight, Jay E.’s friends, family, fans and critics are packed into The Box, to announce that he’s officially part of Jay-Z’s Roc Nation roster.

Earlier I spoke to Jay E. about the big news, and his plans. He said that the actual contract was signed on Saturday, after a few weeks of intense daily communication and creative courtship. How did it start? With a chance meeting at the Spotted Pig. How did Electronica know Hov was serious? His second replay email came attached with a verse. That ended up becoming the Jay Electronica and Jay-Z collaboration “Shiny Suit Theory

Tonight, Jay E.’s friends, family, fans and critics are packed into The Box, to announce that he’s officially part of Jay-Z’s Roc Nation roster.

Earlier I spoke to Jay E. about the big news, and his plans. He said that the actual contract was signed on Saturday, after a few weeks of intense daily communication and creative courtship. How did it start? With a chance meeting at the Spotted Pig. How did Electronica know Hov was serious? His second replay email came attached with a verse. That ended up becoming the Jay Electronica and Jay-Z collaboration “Shiny Suit Theory

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damn I did not expect so many threads to be made and old threads bumped over this.

ntniketalkmakenewthread.gif

Seriously, http://niketalk.com/topic/274539

and not even because its my thread
laugh.gif

The heavily anticipated, long awaited debut street single will drop in 2014. Meanwhile Willow will have had three platinum albums, and J.Cole will be fighting to get out of his contract after only one album.
alien.gif

The heavily anticipated, long awaited debut street single will drop in 2014. Meanwhile Willow will have had three platinum albums, and J.Cole will be fighting to get out of his contract after only one album.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom