Jay Electronica Takes Shots At Drake & J. Cole

While performing in London at XOYO, Jay Electronica took the time out to remind the crowd who he is: “Jay Electronica is the God of Hip-Hop. You might be the 6 God, but I am the God.” It didn’t just stop there.

He interrupted Skepta’s “Shutdown” and said, “I’m sorry but J. Cole ain’t got bars like this. I’m sorry, whoever your favorite rapper is, they all know that I’m the God.”sips tea.

He went on Twitter saying rap was a “clown circus” when Drake and Meek Mill had their duel. So what is he trying to pull here? Hopefully this will get all 3 emcees in the studio real soon.

http://thesource.com/2015/08/19/jay-electronica-takes-shots-at-drake-j-cole/

:nerd:

Who?

No but seriously, you can't talk if you don't even have enough music to play at your own show.... That's why he's doing Skepta's "shutdown" at the end.. 

Last edited:
it's badu's fault all here baby's fathers stop making music when they should be killin the game rt now except d.o.c. lol

it's badu's fault all here baby's fathers stop making music when they should be killin the game rt now except d.o.c. lol
1zvako0.gif

erykah-badu-booty-bet-awards.gif

He da God all right. 

That's why you never hear from him. 
laugh.gif

Just for the funnies ya'll.

:lol: this dude is the biggest troll ever. Nobody cares. Drop your album. Don't worry about other far more successful rappers than you.

My dude Gucci got everybody wanting to call themselves "___ god"

Can't even judge the guy when he has 0 albums to his name.

Kinda hard to take him seriously when it comes to stuff like this...

Back
Top Bottom