Jay Pharoah Impression Appreciation

laugh.gif
Glad dude found his stand up, blend that stuff in with comedy instead of just impressions.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Dude is funny but impressionists don't last too long on account of their bits get SUPER old.
This would be the case but if he keeps expanding his arsenal like this, his expiration date can be two times longer.

Dude is funny but impressionists don't last too long on account of their bits get SUPER old.
This would be the case but if he keeps expanding his arsenal like this, his expiration date can be two times longer.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

if ares spears lasted as long as he did this dude shouldnt be worried

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

Word.. and Aries keeps doing that same song every time with snoop, dmx and jay

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

Word.. and Aries keeps doing that same song every time with snoop, dmx and jay

Kills me when he does the Denzel impression and pauses right before Denzel laughs and claps.   
laugh.gif
always gets me. 

he's very talented. 

Kills me when he does the Denzel impression and pauses right before Denzel laughs and claps.   
laugh.gif
always gets me. 

he's very talented. 

roll.gif
they were all hilarious but the Cassidy had me dying because it was so random. dude sounded exactly like him.. even the tone of his voice.

roll.gif
they were all hilarious but the Cassidy had me dying because it was so random. dude sounded exactly like him.. even the tone of his voice.

BUMP this up...
just seen that Denzil impersonation on first take...

ON POINT

that Cassidy and 50 impersonation, doe...

eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom