JAY REID-ACURA MUSIC-VIDEO

the singing is not serious i couldnt find no one do it for me so i did it myself.  But i aint worried about what these dudes say.  If you dotn like my raps oh well.  I believe i can get it in pretty good though.

Son the hook is atrocious, you should have the skipped the singing part altogether.
Lyrics aren't that bad though.

Son the hook is atrocious, you should have the skipped the singing part altogether.
Lyrics aren't that bad though.

Yea i know the hook is bad,  i had it wrote for someone elsr to do it but i couldnt get up with them so i said screw it and did it myself.

Yea i know the hook is bad,  i had it wrote for someone elsr to do it but i couldnt get up with them so i said screw it and did it myself.

You actually have bars man. Impressive.

roll.gif
@ that hook though.

Yea thats why i say at the begining you have to bear with me i have to do my own hooks.  I wasnt trying to get my drake on or nothing.  i know i cant sing a lick (Pause).  I just didnt have no on eto do it for me when i was ready to do it so i say screw it and did it myself.

Yea thats why i say at the begining you have to bear with me i have to do my own hooks.  I wasnt trying to get my drake on or nothing.  i know i cant sing a lick (Pause).  I just didnt have no on eto do it for me when i was ready to do it so i say screw it and did it myself.

Back
Top Bottom