Jay Williams Has No Plans To Resume NBA Career.

Quote:
Exactly. Besides, that #2 overall pick brought with it a pretty nice guaranteed salary, which if he was smart he'll be set just with that.

Not if you're a moron and violate the terms of your contract. He's lucky the Bulls were nice enough to give him that $3 Mill.

:smh

He was nice too. What a waste of talent but at least he has a backup plan
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

Good for Jay Will, i loved him at duke and i think he could have been a great player, but at least he is smart enough to be able to make it outside bball. I respect tis guy a whole lot.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD​
OUT​

Good to see he's found something else after his career as a basketball player.
Zero Tolerance

damn that sucks i thought he could make it as a bench player at least, i guess he played with pain. when i first saw him at duke i wanted him on the bulls. i really think he would have been a star if he never got hurt.

Quote:
He's smart and savvy enough to find success outside of the hardwood. He'll be fine. Too bad though, son was real nice @ Duke.

I don't care how smart and savvy you are, getting paid millions to play bball > all. But best of luck to him anyway.

That's sad to hear. As much as I hated him (as a player) at Duke (I'm a Terps fan), he was a great player. I've listened to him commentate before, he seems like a good guy.
GALATASARAY SK​

Dude is loving life right now. Has a serious pad in mid-town NYC and still gets love wherever he goes. We were at Nikki Beach this past saturday and got the VIP treatment x 2 not only because of who he is but because he's just a real genuine dude.
"My mindsssss tellingggg me noooooo!! But my bodyyy!! My bodyyy!! Telling me yeuuhhhssssssss!!!"

damn. he'll definitely be more than okay though. the Miami Heat could have signed him instead of Smush :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

dude had crazy potential to be a star...i still remember that sports show on ESPN when he was on his bike talking to his friend about how he wasnt supposed to ride it and then later that week he ends up injuring himself

Back
Top Bottom