Jay Z-American Gangster (Produced by #NT) Is that dl still around?!

I remember when that came out, NT producers redid the beat for every track on that album and was firee! I heard the NT version before the release version and still mess with the NT edition way heavier.

Any one still got a dl link for that? lost the files when i changed comps and need that! I remember the Fallin track esp was FIRE!

thanks in advance if someone can post it up!

I remember when that came out, NT producers redid the beat for every track on that album and was firee! I heard the NT version before the release version and still mess with the NT edition way heavier.
Any one still got a dl link for that? lost the files when i changed comps and need that! I remember the Fallin track esp was FIRE!
thanks in advance if someone can post it up!
I produced the Fallin' track (as well as the Intro) way back when. That was a great tape front-to-back. Much respect to everyone who contributed to that project.

We also did a Jay-z - The Blueprint NT tape too back in '06.  I wanted to celebrate the 5 year anniversary of that album and a bunch of NT producers held it down.  Mez I wish my old computer hadn't crashed, because I can't find that tape for nothin 
ohwell.gif

Thanks for posting that link, you guys have some talent in the studio 
pimp.gif

Cant stop listening to Fallin

ArmenExchange I hit your e-mail up last night. I haven't heard this tape in years up until now and still sounds fresh production-wise.

Back
Top Bottom