Jay-Z at the Palms in Las Vegas July 3 & 4

I'm a huge Jay fan and this is going to be my first time to see him live. What can I expect as far as how long his sets are? Does he bring out specialguests? Anyone else going?

Damn its going in down in Vegas this weekend! Jamie and Jay in the same city. I only wish I could be there! Have fun!

he'll be in AZ ON 7/2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I thought about gettin tickets and driving down, but i didn't do it. i wish i would have though

Let me just say if you are a Hova fan at all prepared to be blown away
The dude kills his live shows, you don't realize how many songs of his you know every word of

I saw him in Miami and the whole crowd rapped every word to every song...he had an ill live band, and of course you never know who he'll bring out

<>
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

I'm a huge Jay fan and this is going to be my first time to see him live. What can I expect as far as how long his sets are? Does he bring out special guests? Anyone else going?

In the 3 times that I've seen him he didn't bring out anyone, he has a live band, a lot of crowd participation, he'll go through the majority ofhis hit (not entire song but @ least a verse), he also does @ least 1 song from reasonable doubt & he usually does a tribute to 2Pac & Biggie or Obama

The show was AMAZING!!!

I know everyone has already heard the BP3 track, but that was minor compared to the experience of the entire night. Every minute from opening with DOA to therandom crowd shoutouts, everyone in the house was on their feet. Everyone was flowing right along with Jay on every song. The live band added so much to theshow and the energy was awesome.

Some other highlights:
- Lebron looking mad awkward dancing on stage for most of the night (not to the side of the stage, but center stage)
- Right before the BP3 track Jay asked for a moment with no cameras and after the song he said "I know some of you are gonna leak that on the internet.Then I'll know that 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' is %#%$!*$*"

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

The show was AMAZING!!!

I know everyone has already heard the BP3 track, but that was minor compared to the experience of the entire night. Every minute from opening with DOA to the random crowd shoutouts, everyone in the house was on their feet. Everyone was flowing right along with Jay on every song. The live band added so much to the show and the energy was awesome.

Some other highlights:
- Lebron looking mad awkward dancing on stage for most of the night (not to the side of the stage, but center stage)
- Right before the BP3 track Jay asked for a moment with no cameras and after the song he said "I know some of you are gonna leak that on the internet. Then I'll know that 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' is %#%$!*$*"
same here in boston last show
laugh.gif
son be mouthing the words and tripping up
roll.gif
he looked dumb big and clumsy but his roc chain was
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back