Jay-Z. Blueprint 3. Roc Nation x Atlantic Records. Sept 11th.

Jay Z has a special surprise in store for fans - but it may just BACKFIRE!!!

MediaTakeOut.com just EXCLUSIVELY learned that Jigga plans to launch the release of his new album The Blueprint 3 with a free concert in New York City. Buthere's where it gets interesting. You see Jay is releasing his new album on 9-11. And he wants to hold the Free concert at Ground Zero - the spot where thetwin towers fell.

According to one of MediaTakeOut.com's insiders, they're still putting together the logistics and haven't yet received final sign off from the city- but they're getting close.

Sounds like it could be a good idea. But we're not sure about holding a concert on the site where 3,000 people died ...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Yo did jay's official single drop yet f/ drake.....i thought it was suppose to drop last sunday

Yo when i heard the interview wit angie i was thinkin he was gonna do it at ground zero, but that takes a lot of pull, but hey BARACK and Jiggaman cool, so whoknows what can happen.

Originally Posted by EB4President

Yo did jay's official single drop yet f/ drake.....i thought it was suppose to drop last sunday

Yo when i heard the interview wit angie i was thinkin he was gonna do it at ground zero, but that takes a lot of pull, but hey BARACK and Jiggaman cool, so who knows what can happen.
no, youll know it has when this post jumps 10 pages in an hour
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

And he wants to hold the Free concert at Ground Zero - the spot where the twin towers fell.
Dude got to remember he a rapper this aint no country singer dedicating a song to 9/11 and even then you got to get an ok by all thosevictim's families thats where alot of people died and if one person doesnt approve he got to respect that Im not feeling this Jay

Originally Posted by cartune

And he wants to hold the Free concert at Ground Zero - the spot where the twin towers fell.
Dude got to remember he a rapper this aint no country singer dedicating a song to 9/11 and even then you got to get an ok by all them victims thats where alot of people died and if one person doesnt approve he got to respect that Im not feeling this Jay
he should cancel the FREE part then donate the proceeds to whatever the main 9/11 foundations are...that would relieve some of the tension

Originally Posted by cartune

Dude got to remember he a rapper this aint no country singer dedicating a song to 9/11 and even then you got to get an ok by all them victims thats where alot of people died and if one person doesnt approve he got to respect that Im not feeling this Jay
thats a sacred place man. no one should perform there really
tired.gif

laugh.gif
at him wanting to perform at ground zero. What an insult to the dead. Let's just turn it into an entertainment arena while we're at it.

he's HOVA the GOD.....
laugh.gif

j/p but nahh he def shouldn't perform there...unless the songs are about the tragic even and we all know that its not

i dont think it was ever free, in his interview he said he wanted all proceeds to go to the victims family.

And in my lifetime 9/11 is the most tragic event, ground zero is a sacred place so i can def see the problem ppl will have with it. However if i could i woulddef go...i honestly believe blueprint 3 wil lbe his last CD

If jigga get the okay for that concert
eek.gif
, I doubt they would let him haveit right over ground zero though, but somewhere near does seem doable.

Back
Top Bottom