JAY Z Causes Controversy By Wearing Anti-White 5% Medallion

Pretty sure jays just an atheist who wears stuff to wear stuff.. The jesus piece,5%er chain, and i believe he had a shirt that said do as thou wilt (satanism)

your statement have been addressed, dont run from the light... embrace it.

do your homework then connect and we can build together but tryna say racism is a part of 5%ers NGE is beyond a ploy to troll the clean heartened righteous man into a battle with someone hmmmm... without armour, i would say...

..A wise man told me don't argue with fools,
Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who...

~ Shawn Jay-Z Carter

peace, tho

Come on sun lets be real... they teach the black man is god and the white man is the devil... what you call that if not racism...

Pretty sure jays just an atheist who wears stuff to wear stuff.. The jesus piece,5%er chain, and i believe he had a shirt that said do as thou wilt (satanism)

Jay been Godbody since way before he was swaggerjacking nas....

The Five-Percent Nation, sometimes referred to as NGE or NOGE, theNation of Gods and Earths, or the Five Percenters is an American organization founded in 1964 in the Harlem section of the borough ofManhattan, New York City

taught the non-white man was himself God personified with women being secondary.[1] Members of the group call themselves Allah's Five Percenters, which reflects the concept that ten percent of the people of the world know the truth of existence, and those elites opt to keep eighty-five percent of the world in ignorance and under their controlling thumb; the remaining five percent are those who know the truth and are determined to enlighten the rest.

I'm sure jay doesn't literally think this, but everything after the bold should hold true to jay.
Kanye too...The whole album yeezus, I am a God

Jay-z threads are always a showcase for bitter Nas and Cam fans.
Let go of that hate in your heart. They've moved on. That **** doesn't affect your lives at all. And if it does, it's a damn shame.

1)Ya'll dudes really give no credit to anyone who actually has a brain and uses it... Jay is a 40+ year old man from Brooklyn NY, he knew about the 5% nation way before he ever layed a verse. this is even CLEARLY shown through his lyrics and videos with Jaz-O.

2) Dudes have got to stop thinking that every celeb is just out here doing things in order to get pub, they are real people, with real working minds and souls. If after all this time you think Jay-Z is simply doing things because there just cool i don't know what to say.

Come on sun lets be real... they teach the black man is god and the white man is the devil... what you call that if not racism...

The black man should believe that he is apart of the most high, for years we were lynched, beat, burned and denied that the most high even loved us... so many chapters in the bible were misinterpreted by people with evil intentions and used as a guidelines on what were inferior...

So, having a person/group say no! You are just as worthy as anyone else to be close to the most high and for proof of that we will address the black man as such... god

The actions of a certain race have been well documented thru out history... if they acknowledge or not, the actions were evil and not assuming responsibility for those actions are evil...

But there's always a place to build when your mind is right, and then maybe the feelings can be expressed and received without such a sting...

Peace still, God

It's known that most New York based rappers from the 80s and 90s are affiliated or at the very least aware of the 5% movement. Part of the training in NOI and 5%ism is in developing oratorical skills and being quick on your feet mentally. Perfect training for a rapper.

Jay has roots or has been exposed to these teachings. Not a shock that he is wearing it. Now if people in the 5% movement want to claim he is a hypocrite and hasn't shown himself worthy to wear that flag, that's another thing. But who knows what Jay knows...

^Beyonce needs to do something about those leg hair follicles...not attractive at all
Her box prolly stink

^Beyonce needs to do something about those leg hair follicles...not attractive at all
Her box prolly stink
I would floss with her leg hairs after I was done eating her.

Don't care if it smells like the bottom of a fishing pail. Would still flick the bean with my tongue.

I would floss with her leg hairs after I was done eating her.

Don't care if it smells like the bottom of a fishing pail. Would still flick the bean with my tongue.

Tried flossing with a girls hair. It broke in my teeth

Az = king of Brooklyn

Come at meeeeeeeeee

IMO AZ washed Nas on Life's a B. Give AZ The career production Jay had and ppl would call AZ god MC. Nas and AZ got the worst ear for beats LOLOLOL they need Rick Ross to executive produce their albums

Back
Top Bottom