JAY Z Causes Controversy By Wearing Anti-White 5% Medallion

Beyonce better watch out

This white girl is all up in Jay-Ls face
dumpster-diving-freegan-free-food-scavenge-trash-photo.jpg

you're cool people magic...

But How are they worrying?

They made a post in a thread... They didn't write a dissertation.

And that "feminine" thing needs to go.

So if I have an opinion that's unfavorable, I should hold back because it's feminine to have an opinion.

Stop it.

Not everybody wakes up, picks jeans up off the floor and out the door... Somebody actually care about clothes.

That doesn't make them feminine

Agreed.

When will people realize that we ain't doing nothing but pulling each other down. Arguing over semantics like the fashion, his 15 mins up, he said this and she said that....

For anyone familiar with doctrine of the 5% we ain't doing no better then the devil carrying on like this.

For anyone dissing nas or hov, getting down to the basics, wouldn't you like to provide for your loved ones as they have. Wouldn't you like the opportunity to inspire someone with your words, even if it wasn't worded the way you would.

Hopefully people will realize crap like this is put out to intentionally get a certain type of reaction.

That pic of nas standing proudly should go into the "fools wilding thinking they doing it" thread.

He's standing next to Jay like that's his pops, which he is extremely proud of.
Jay is standing there looking directly into the eyes of all of Nas' fans. His expression says it all.

That pic of nas standing proudly should go into the "fools wilding thinking they doing it" thread.

Jay is standing there looking directly into the eyes of all of Nas' fans. His expression says it all.

LOLOLOL

Yall so silly lol

I wish this tired argument and the characters attached to it would stay confined to a single thread.

Jay-Z Caused Controversy in my living room about 10 years ago when I heard dem new wack az rhymes comin out da speakers

Since we mentioning numbers, why'd it take reasonable doubt almost 10 years and a rerelease to go platinum?

Back
Top Bottom