Jay-Z Concert On the 19th @ Warner Theatre

jayz468presale.jpg

pimp.gif
hopefully ticket prices aren't wild

I paid $165 x2 to see Jay and Mary, and then $165 x2 to see just Mary...

Sooooo...considering that this is Inaug Eve...For me, it's whatever x2.

I'm in there (in we'outchea voice)

yea i was about to say lavan....jay can kiss my *** wit these prices LMAO! he's trippin good....B could b up there naked all night...i aint paying the 5!lol

If she was naked all night, I aint gonna lie. I'd be there. with a video camera so I can sell the DVDs and make my money back!!!

i said fu(k it copped a set of tixs for me and wifey
got home saw they released mid balc AA seats called ticketmaster and made a swap

yo. how did you make a swap tho!!!! im bout to call them bammas...

lol

Originally Posted by iCan

yo. how did you make a swap tho!!!! im bout to call them bammas...

lol

roll.gif

key is find them online, and proceed like you are going to buy them
meanwhile call tix master customer service
once they online
you close out so they can see the tixs
and they make the swap

lol

by the time i got off the phone
i logged into ticketmaster
and there they were

the heart of the city concert was off the hook...the price for these tickets are crazy....i got 2 floor close to stage tickets for the price of one ofthese....smh at this....

$375 for crack talk on inaguration eve-pure comedy-just go listen to blueprint and get some drinks

they should still got $100 tomorrow when they go on sale.. prolly be standin in the baaack back tho.

I got my ticket. But I have a question since it's such a small venue will you be able to see from everywhere? My seat is in the upper balcony.

It make u think..We get up earlt to go vote but they try to hit are heads $350-$1000...If it wasnt for us he would'nt even be down here..They could havelooked out with 1 free concert @ RFK..

Originally Posted by Savonne

They could have looked out with 1 free concert @ RFK..
I never even thought of it that way.

Thing is though, D.C. will be star-studded all that week. NBA ASG x 1000.

So......

Originally Posted by Savonne

It make u think..We get up earlt to go vote but they try to hit are heads $350-$1000...If it wasnt for us he would'nt even be down here..They could have looked out with 1 free concert @ RFK..
laugh.gif
It aint like Obama set those prices

Back
Top Bottom