Jay-z concert this sunday pics and vids

Who's going? Wheres everyone sitting?

Maybe we can all get together before or after?

Is park the after party? What's nters doing afterwards....

sorry didnt feel like doing a search for the old thread.

oh im in section 1 row L let me know if near

It's on 7th street, across from the Verizon Center. www.rocketbardc.com

And naw, I won't be there. I'll be at the station making sure everything sounds good from the festivities over the air. Yay for me!

I'm in sction 102 I think. Not afterparty for me - since it's a Sunday.

Before show, I think I'll be at District Chophouse with another couple.

not sure what section we are in, but LTD ED will def be there. hoping to make a pre party and an after party(i never get out anymore, so i gotta try to do itup when i do go out). Guess i might check the rocket first then the show then H20 or the park(if i can still function)

lavan you are not valid...i have to work monday too....not an excuse...

i guess ill check out the rocket.

dimez81 - After the concert...I gotta take my lady back to LAUREL. I aint driving back into the city to back after that trek.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

dimez81 - After the concert...I gotta take my lady back to LAUREL. I aint driving back into the city to back after that trek.

WELL I GUESS I CANT REALLY SAY ANYTHING TO THAT...YOU GET A PASS

If someone can should me the info on what's going on for the pre and after party..I'll be in town tomorrow night. So I'm game to get up sundayafternoon/morning.

I'll be in the house(albeit the rafters, didn't care about seating, just wanted to go). People can just text me for a drink run.

Still waiting to see if my LB is going to get me those Suite seats, though.
nerd.gif

^^^
i saw on craigslist they had wpgc tsuite tix going for 150...not a bad price...

im down for a meet up for drinks...let me know...

dont wanna sice it but umm mr. west is in town today....did an interview at XM radio earlier this morning....so i wouldnt be surprised if he showed up at theperformance tonite...thats all

I'm in town if anyone wants to grab drinks before or after shoot me a pm and I'll hit you up.

Damn dog, what did you do, post from the joint?
laugh.gif

Joint definitely was dope. Saw my Big Brother Rudolph (Chris) up in the spot. Show of the year.

Back
Top Bottom