Jay-Z drops all Philly artists from The Roc!

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^you talkin bout the movie and/or soundtracks? If you talkin bout SP Presents The Chain Gang Vol II, nah not at all...
soundtracks. Vol 2 was good but SP1 was superior.
to me, that was Sigel at his best

i dont believe this..

but YGs, Free and Beans shouldve been SP anyway. Chris needed a shot. dude coulda been a gold artist with the right promo/single circa the first YGs album

aint Chis with LeBron James label now anyway? Him and Neef got some new material on HHG...

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by MotownBaller2003

i'm having a hard time believing any of this

believe it...once dame and biggs left that ship was 1/2 way under.
*cosign* that

the only cats on the roc who were actually selling was jay and kanye

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@everyone outside of Beans and Free were scrubs when they weren't the best in the group. Oshcino>>>>>>>>>>>everylast one of them and Young Chris got his flow jacked by Hov.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@everyone outside of Beans and Free were scrubs when they weren't the best in the group. Oshcino>>>>>>>>>>>every last one of them and Young Chris got his flow jacked by Hov.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

NO ONE EVER BELIEVES ME WHEN I SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why is everyone acting like the Roc hasn't been dead since like '03 or '04?
them dudes might still make music individually but the Roc as a unit/crew is LONG gone. this %!@! really isn't that big of a deal in terms of music ORbusiness. YG'z career has been stagnant, Oschino and Sparks were NEVER gonna blow and i thought Peedi joined the Roots like dude above me said. Free andBeans would push about the same amount at this point in their career regardless of promotion or their label affiliations.

smh.gif
at jay's business sense
what the @#@% are you talking about?
laugh.gif

all of that definitely IS a good business move for Jay.
let me put it like this: the music industry is in terrible shape. when any other large company or business isn't doing well, they cut the lose ends and pplwho are bigger liabilities than they are assets, and every single one of them dudes, regardless of whether you want to admit it or not, fits that category.they'd all be lucky to just break even, so why waste money on an almost guaranteed failure? because they were cool for a while?
laugh.gif
please.

Back
Top Bottom