Jay-Z Feat. Santogold - Brooklyn (Go Hard) (Production By Kanye West)

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

this track is garbage. santogold's OG track was better. not really a "featuring" track... 'ye just sampled her track for the hook/beat.

If you didn't skim thru the track, you would of caught her verse at the end Mr. "know it all".

Big fan of both Jay and Santogold, and Kanye did this right. Solid track but I'm not really keen on using the same drum beat as Swagga Like Us, other thanthat this is awesome.

this track is heat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

this track is garbage. santogold's OG track was better. not really a "featuring" track... 'ye just sampled her track for the hook/beat.

If you didn't skim thru the track, you would of caught her verse at the end Mr. "know it all".

yo you really need to stop riding jay-z son. He's giving an opinion and you're telling him he's wrong? wth, never seen someone ride jay-z so hard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

yo you really need to stop riding jay-z son. He's giving an opinion and you're telling him he's wrong? wth, never seen someone ride jay-z so hard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
4xn0u9h.gif
688dlaf.gif

read it again.
for someone who talks about riding someone so hard, you seem to be talkin bout him a lot...

and it's obvious you don't like jay...why stay in jay threads?
4lojd5d.gif

"like Jackie Robinson the way i run bases except i avoid the pin"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Jay is 2/2

history
we go hard

I'm retiring from this forum...%$%%@* sound like broken records in here. Same $%@+ every day...

Dope track BTW...

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yo you really need to stop riding jay-z son.[/color] He's giving an opinion and you're telling him he's wrong? wth, never seen someone ride jay-z so hard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
between him & abeautifulhaze it's disgusting and uncomfortable to be in here

I can't wait for the instrumental without all the wackness getting in the way of my listening.

Song is hot...the haters like to reach at straws when it come to Hov. Sort of like somebody saying Halle Berry a** isn't phat enough.

song is fire......so is that gonna be on both the notorious movie soundtrack and bp3? or just the movie soundtrack

Back
Top Bottom