Jay-Z (feat. Swizz Beatz) - Ultra

pimp.gif

Shouts to Splash (http://www.dajaz1.com/)
http://usershare.net/mcnu11cm5gvu

Just aight. Not one of Swizzy's best beats/hooks. Prolly a cut that didn't make the last album.

Sounds sorta like blow the whistle.

Don't really like the song but the lyrics are okay.
ohwell.gif

this is gonna be on Diddys new album and he wrote that second verse for diddy, see he says "me and hov"

Originally Posted by KingRamey

woah wait....new album already?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

It's Dirty Money's track the 2nd verse is Diddy's and this is weak.

yeah i was like, i thought this was supposed to be on diddys album?  hes been hypin this on twitter for awhile.

Jay refuses to let other artists shine even when they are not trying to...killing Drake's internet buzz.

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

Jay refuses to let other artists shine even when they are not trying to...killing Drake's internet buzz.
Word, 'cuz Jay's been computin' computers and patiently waiting for Drake's album to leak so he could leak a track that ain't even for himself.

Makes sense to me.

::

Yall [negative and indifferent] opinions will change as soon as the final mix mastered version drops
and you play it in something other than PC/Laptop speakers & headphones

Diddy and Swizz ain't been tweeting #ULTRA all this time for nothing...

Damn. Here goes Swizz again with these damn whistles and noise he puts in his beats. I Just don't understand or hear it in his songs. I hope for Diddy's sake he isn't banking on this making Last Train of Paris a winner. That album sounded it like had so much potential after Angels. I don't know what the hell he's doing now.

Originally Posted by ZSong

Yall [negative and indifferent] opinions will change [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]as soon as the final mix mastered version drops[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and you play it in something other than PC/Laptop speakers & headphones[/color]

Diddy and Swizz ain't been tweeting #ULTRA all this time for nothing...

OMG!

Someone with ears and some sense!

But yeah, it's far from complete, it's a plug record for Diddy's CIROC Ultra Premium Vodka and you can tell it's not even mixed down. Just a new Jay verse the real stans can enjoy.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom