Jay-Z first single off the Blueprint 3 (PRODUCED BY TIMBO)

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by avitale8

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by all19mjs

its ok...

i dont see what all the hype for hov is...

IMO mad people doing it better then him

Name them

Blue, Lupe , Kanye , Common

they all had better cd's then hov this year alone..
roll.gif
eyes.gif

i mean its not like he listed Soulja Boy, DJ Unk, and DK Khaled...you can make an argument that those dudes CDs were better than American Gangsta...I dont think its laughable
That's true, but he was like "oh there's mad dudes better than Jay" then lists 4 dudes, 1 of whom can even be mentioned on the samelevel as MC as Jay...I know it's not really laughable, but Common's probably the only guy who's a top-teir MC from that group, and his album wasvery sub-par, to me

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Cut from Shock Value - Jay and co. did not finish the song before Shock Value was sent out
At least someone remembers.
laugh.gif

There will be no Blueprint 3.

Just saying you don't like Jay-Z would be easier and more honest than saying some ridiculous +!*%...

Originally Posted by thagreatj

its ok...

Name them

can i get my apology?

Sure I wasnt asking you in a smart way because it was your thoughts but that is how you feel

Originally Posted by SLRS

Cut from Shock Value - Jay and co. did not finish the song before Shock Value was sent out
laugh.gif

Then why is dj clue screaming blueprint 3

the track is corny..... I was bumping jay since 96 and i stopped after the black album... this trash is all recycled joints that cvould 've been made byANYONE getting money.... How many of US on NT aint getting paper like that so its as if this NINJA is throwing in our face that he gets money . so what !!!!!JAY aint got nada to talk about so hhe needs to quit.

P.S .... Im from brooklyn and i know a whole lotta dudes out here that feel the same way

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

its ok...

Name them

Blue?

Lupe- debatable

Kanye- nope

Common- nope
Stop Talking Out Your $!% Homie

Hov Is Goin In....
pimp.gif

And P.S It's BLU if you see the E Drop Em!!!

AG was fire. This track is a little weak. Back to the lab Jay! Though I didn't like Blue Magic either. I can't recall the last time Jay had a crazyfirst single.

Originally Posted by SLRS

laugh.gif

Then why is dj clue screaming blueprint 3
Marketing scheme.

To sell mixtapes.

Originally Posted by premium911

the track is corny..... I was bumping jay since 96 and i stopped after the black album... this trash is all recycled joints that cvould 've been made by ANYONE getting money.... How many of US on NT aint getting paper like that so its as if this NINJA is throwing in our face that he gets money . so what !!!!! JAY aint got nada to talk about so hhe needs to quit.

P.S .... Im from brooklyn and i know a whole lotta dudes out here that feel the same way

Why does it matter that your from bk

Its reasons like this why he is the best. No one can do what hes doing/done/did... Weezy aint close. Jay still can make relevant music on his way to 40 and ibet its another #1 album debut. This dude got history. Mr. Carter on another level, whatelse is he gonna do man... okay ill hop off now...

Back
Top Bottom