Jay-Z FURIOUS with Chris Brown...

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Ask Lance Riviera what Jay will do for a female.

THIS IS THE TRUTH
laugh.gif
Not even the same situation

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

THIS IS THE TRUTH
laugh.gif

this is even WORST THE GIRL MADE JAY-Z ALOT OF MONEY JAYZ IS HER PIMP WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HE TOOK HER OFF THE ISLAND INTO THE USA & MADE HER WHAT SHEIS TODAY

THIS IS THE TRUTH
laugh.gif

this is even WORST THE GIRL MADE JAY-Z ALOT OF MONEY JAYZ IS HER PIMP WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HE TOOK HER OFF THE ISLAND INTO THE USA & MADE HER WHAT SHE IS TODAY
Jay-z is going to leave Def Jam anyways...why would he care about some used goods?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

He got his money and probably will continue to get money off her regardless of CB's %#%%@ slaps...she aint affecting his paper in no way
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't think Jay-Z said that seriously, maybe in a more hypothetical tone. I'm thinking he's just sayin', with all the people Rihanna got,shots will be fired back.

THIS IS THE TRUTH
laugh.gif

this is even WORST THE GIRL MADE JAY-Z ALOT OF MONEY JAYZ IS HER PIMP WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HE TOOK HER OFF THE ISLAND INTO THE USA & MADE HER WHAT SHE IS TODAY
Jay-z is going to leave Def Jam anyways...why would he care about some used goods?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

He got his money and probably will continue to get money off her regardless of CB's %#%%@ slaps...she aint affecting his paper in no way
laugh.gif

U AINT ROD

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

laugh.gif

I don't think Jay-Z said that seriously, maybe in a more hypothetical tone. I'm thinking he's just sayin', with all the people Rihanna got, shots will be fired back.

all what people? didnt her agent or manager steal all her money leaving her broke?

this is all crazy. I cannot wait until FACTS come out.
jay-s Z aint doin a damn thing though, guararnteed.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

This NothingBefore %$#+$ is a certified ******.

THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT FELT THAT WAY

!!!!1

Every post of his is:

DIPSET DUKE DA GOD JUS TOLD ME CAM PUBLIC ENEMY OF THE STATE IS COMING SOON. OH YEAH YOU SHOULD HEAR THE HEAT ON THIS THING. I SENT HIM SOME BEATS HE MIGHTUSE. CAM GOT JIMMY OUTTA 5H. CAM FOR PRESIDENT. CURVE!!!!

%%%!%%@ dumb %@! gump mother %$!*!%

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Man dude had to of smashed....ain't no way a 46 y.o dude geting all defensive for just someregular ole broad....only dude out here huffing and puffing[/color]

Back
Top Bottom